LS2 HELMET FF353 RAPID CARBORACE MATT WHITE BLACK WITH ANTI FOG VISOR
- Certified ECE 22.05
- GR 1250 ± 50
- M - XXL
- 2 Shell
- Long Oval
- GENDER Unisex
- Removable & Washable
- Laser-Cut Foam
- Quick Release System
- Scratch Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Fog Resistant
- Quick Release Strap
- Reinforced Chin Strap
- Reflective Safety Patch
- Multi-Density EPS
- Neck Roll
- Channeled Ports
- Top Vent
- Chin Vent
- Exhaust Port
- Breath Deflector
Out of Stock
- The lightweight, aerodynamic shell offers fully adjustable vents, ported through the liner for dynamic flow-through ventilation to keep you cool.
- 2 shells for the smallest, lightest possible helmet in your size.
- The face shield is scratch and U.V. resistant and can easily be changed without the need for tools.
- The comfort padding is hypoallergenic and breathable, and uses a neck roll design to seal well and keep wind noise to a minimum.
- Ls2 uses laser cut, 3D foam for the ultimate in comfort and no hot spots.
- A DOT approved quick release chinstrap provides a secure fit.
- Certified DOT / ECE.
- All Ls2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct A Class Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
- To ensure optimal protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact.
- It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuration of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- All Ls2 helmets feature a Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation.
- Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.